Activities of Soil Science in K.U.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who have No ability to teach student.

Go down

Who have no ability to teach students of Soil Science discipline in KU?

who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_lcap5%who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_lcap10%who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_lcap0%who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_lcap2%who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_lcap21%who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 9 ]
who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_lcap17%who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 7 ]
who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_lcap2%who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_lcap7%who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_lcap24%who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_lcap12%who have No ability to teach student. I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

who have No ability to teach student. Empty who have No ability to teach student.

Post  Admin Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:41 pm

vote from here. u can give multiple choice

Admin
Admin

https://ss-ku.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down